Experience Standup Stavanger's monthly English Standup Show at the rock n' roll venue that is Checkpoint Charlie in the heart of Stavanger.
* Kjetil Melkevik is the MC. He has performed in London on several occasions and warmed up for TJ Miller twice, and other international acts when they have performed in Stavanger. Kjetil is on his 9th year as a comedian with over 700 performances under his belt. In 2020 he premiered his first solo show "Phantom pains" which he toured to 10 different cities in Norway with. Good at improvisation, and solid with all types of audiences.
* Andreas Bach is the only Norwegian comedian who has performed on "Kill Tony" in Texas, where he topped if off and was the best act of the night. He was born and raised in the ghetto outside of Bergen, which has shaped his worldview and given him a distinct way of delivering his jokes. Quick-witted, risk-taker, and is always loved by the audience in Stavanger.
* Aron T. White is an American comedian, also based in Bergen. He runs his own weekly English Comedy Club which he performs at regularly. Having done standup for years, this will be his first time in Stavanger. Great observational humor, accompanied by puns and dry humor.
* Anders Olsen has also performed several times in London. He's been doing standup since 2017 and has performed on several big and small venues throughout Norway. His style is self-irony and real stories from his own life.
* Caroline Enoksen has over the years established a strong calmness on stage, which gives her room to play and be spontaneous, which is great fun to watch. She opens up about her former life as a long-term single person, where we hear, among other things, about "Drunk-Caroline" and how she used to live with her grandparents.
Doors open 8 pm
Show starts at 8:30 pm
20 years of age
For only 200 kroners,
Sist oppdatert: 02/21/2024
Kilde: Region Stavanger